Date Established: 30th December 1984
Rationale of Establishment: To promote business education in Hong Kong
The objectives of the Association are:
- To promote the standard of business education in Hong Kong;
- To provide a responsible medium through which the opinions of those involved in business education may be exchanged;
- To promote a closer union and interest among its members that the Association may think desirable for the promotion of its objects;
- To publish any newsletters, periodicals, books or leaflets that the Association may think desirable for the promotion of its objects;
- To run for the benefit of members activities such as talks, seminars, visits and social functions;
- To represent the interests of members on outside bodies connected with business education.
There is an Executive Committee consisting of 13 members.
RIGHTS & OBLIGATIONS of MEMBERS:
Ordinary members have voting rights but have to pay annual subscription.
HK$80 per year
Talks, Seminars and Visits.